Problems are left to solutions, and solutions are left to choices, and choices are left to me.

Choose. Take chances. Make dreams happen. And it's life.


Monday, March 7, 2011

No Regrets

Cyberfair is one unique experience I wouldn't forget nor will regret.

Honestly,this project brought me traits that I have never imagined to get through. Determination is one of them. With this project, many times did I wish that I didn't raise my hand on the day that we were asked if we liked to do it.  Many times did I thought that finishing this project would lead to no good. But all those I did overcome just for us to finish this project.  Yet, I was thankful enough that I have experienced this because I know that this lesson would be precious to me.  For we all know that if there's a will, there's a way.

Understanding is another. There are moments when you just can't seem to be successful in one thing because you can't come up with a single idea that you will create.  This is one of the major problems we have encountered while doing this project, but, as I said, by being understanding enough to give way, their would be a possibility that you would go on and continue.  Rather than be stocked up there doing all the fight and what not, one has to give way so that there would be space to move on.

Another trait that I have encountered was Patience. It was never been easy to make a website that would stun the judges.  Yet it is harder to do what we wish to do in the website.  Controlling the positioning and animations in the website would take you like forever just to do it!  Then when your done with it, you'll realize that you have only done less than what you have already given so much effort on.  But we pursuit on it cause we know that time will come when we'll finish it up.  And finally on that day, we'll say, FINALLY!

Commitment is one thing important too. You have to be committed to the hard work you need to have. You need to be committed to the your working with. You have to be committed to the beliefs, desires and ideas that flow into the project. You have to be committed to every little thing needed to be in our project. 'Cause we believe that "with commitment comes effort, with effort comes results, with results comes success!"

And one of the most important traits that I have encountered was Positivity. Staying positive all the time is hard, but being positive in times needed to be, is better. "A naturally positive person sees opportunities where others see obstacles, a naturally positive person frees their mind from negativity and disappointment so that it is free to dream, imagine, develop and expand." With that quote, we can see that positivity could lead us to greater heights  for we know how to dream , therefore we know how we want to achieve our goals; for we know how to imagine, therefore better ideas comes flashing and surprising us; for we know ho to develop and expand, therefore we'll find ways to improve our motivation and bring it to a higher level.

 Truly, this Cyberfair project will forever haunt us but at the same time will forever make us remember how we felt the eagerness to stop, yet we chose to continue, for we know that finishing it, would be the greatest feeling we'll ever get...

I'll never regret ever having raised my hand on that day sir asked us if we wanted it or not. There won't  be any regrets either we win or loose, for we know that the greatest price we ever got was, EACH OTHER :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete